Residential Floors’ Comprehensive Services
Sometimes a project’s requirements indicate that structural changes need to occur before the finish flooring is installed. Residential Floors is able to take on any project from start to finish; and, although our finish work is legendary, be confident that all that you don’t see is constructed with the same quality and precision that our finished floors boast.
Most homes have a mix of different types of finish floors because each room tends to have an expressed appeal or special service need. That’s why we developed an unmatched level of expertise in every style and product of finished flooring–to suit your every need. For example:
It’s what our company started building their reputation on!
- Domestic Species like Oak, Maple, and Ash offer a classic, traditional look.
- Exotic Species like Jatoba, Merbau, Ipa, Bamboo offer colorations and grain patterns that are not found in North American woods; and many of these are significantly harder (Janka scale) than domestics.
- Pre-finished or Unfinished–both types have their advantages and we’d be happy to discuss these with you.
- Engineered Hardwood–The perfect choice for those who want hardwood floors for an on-grade (ground level) or below grade (basement) installation. It’s also the hardwood floor of choice for homes with radiant heat.
- Sand & Finish–Whether your floor is newly installed or 50 years-old, Residential Floors will make it shine with the finest and most resilient finishes available today.
- Repairs and Restoration–Bad things can happen; and sometimes bad things can happen on a floor that’s 100 years-old. Isn’t it nice to know someone who can fix the problem while maintaining the integrity of the balance of the installation? Yes, we can do that for you!
- Durable Domestics, stylish Imports, glass, porcelains, mosaics, natural stone–walls, counters and floors, we do them all—perfectly.
- Custom Showers and Tub Surrounds–a statement in beauty and function.
- Heated Tile Floors–take the chill out of a bathroom floor with an integrated tile heating element.
- Patios and Garages–weather tolerant and chemical resistant–just ask us!
- From the proven manufacturers—HPL (high-pressure laminate) or DPL (direct-pressure laminate–ask us which one is right for your project.
- Economical and proven reliability, expertly installed.
- Ask about linoleum–you’ll be amazed what we can do!
- This is truly an art form; and one that functions like you’d expect from its name. Born in the commercial sector of flooring, it is now taking hold in the home—for good reason!
…and Don’t Forget
- Free written, on-site, estimates that detail the entire scope of work.
- Expert installation of every product we sell.
- Insurance Claims can be a hassle–we can handle the matter, start to finish!
- The Care and Confidence that comes with working with a family business!
Give us a call and let’s get started on the room or home transformation that you’ve been looking for, and that we can ably provide.